London School of Economics (Philosophy, Logic and Scientific Method)
From Philosophy of Physics Graduate Programs
Philosophy, Logic and Scientific Method, London School of Economics
- Roman Frigg // website, PhilPapers
- Specialties: Philosophy of Science and Philosophy of Physics, with a special focus on Climate Change, Statistical Physics, Chaos Theory, Scientific Modelling, and Representation.
- Miklós Rédei // website, PhilPapers
- Specialties: Foundational and philosophical problems of modern physics, quantum logic, general issues in philosophy of science.
- Bryan W. Roberts // website, PhilPapers
- Specialties: foundations of physics, philosophy of science, philosophy of time. Particular interests in quantum mechanics, quantum field theory, spacetime physics, semiclassical gravity, classical mechanics.
Read about philosophy of physics at LSE
- Spotlight: MSc/MPhil Courses in Philosophy of Physics
- Spotlight: Philosophy of Science MSc
- MPhil/PhD Programme
Philosophy of physics events at LSE
- Sigma Club lecturer series in philosophy of physics at LSE
- Events listing for Philosophy, Logic and Scientific Method